All egg donors must meet the following requirements:
- Between 20-29 years of age (up to 31 for experienced donors)
- Body Mass Index (BMI) lower than 28 (calculate your BMI here)
- No more than one occurrence of the same cancer in family history (except non-genetic cancers, such as leukemia and lung)
- No heart disease under age 55 in family history
- No psychiatric hospitalizations
- Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen (Women living in Canada must have their egg retrieval done at a clinic in the United States to earn compensation)
- Some education beyond after high school i.e. enrolled in college, college classes, certification programs, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, PhD.
- Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Must be comfortable with giving yourself daily injections
- Must answer all detailed family health history questions thoroughly
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please click here to complete the online application.