Successful surrogate applicants:
- Have delivered at least one child of their own
- Are between the ages of 21-41 years of age
- Do not participate government aid programs such as cash assistance, welfare, public housing or section 8. All other forms of government assistance will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Typically have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of no higher than 33
- Live in a surrogate-friendly state in the United States (we are very sorry but we cannot accept gestational carriers who reside in Nebraska, Louisiana, Michigan or New York)
- Have the support of family and friends
- Do not use illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes, or abuse alcohol.