The qualifications for being a surrogate with our agency are as follows:
- Must have delivered at least 1 child of your own with no serious complications.
- Are between the ages of 21-42 years of age
- Have a Healthy Body Mass Index (BMI) Cannot Be Obese.
- Have the support of family and friends
- Do not use illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes, or abuse alcohol
- Women with IUDs, contraceptive implants, or who have had the Depo Provera shot are welcome to apply but must be willing to have their IUDs removed before a transfer.
* Due to state laws, we are only able to accept surrogate applicants residing in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin.